This is Vivienne from Thrifted Shift and her dog Lucy. Aren't they cute???!!
If there were more People in the World like Vivienne, the World would be a Much Better Place. And that is the TRUTH!!!! If you read her blog, and you should, you will agree with me 100%!!
Vivienne has ever so sweetly nominated me for a Liebster Award. As an award nominee I am required to answer the questions that Vivienne has put forth. So here we go....
1. 10 x 10 = __ + 36
Wait! I was told there would be no math.
2. "Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe." Discuss.
Yes, twas very brillig.
3. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
4. Define irony.
If you press a heavy crease into your trousers they will look too IRONY.
5. Favorite junk food.
Pretzels dipped in vanilla frosting. Yum!
6. Water or wine? Choose and defend.
Yes, please. I said, "Yes, More of Both Please!!"
7. Is Puget Sound saltwater or freshwater?
8. Do you like Tetris?
What is Tetris?
9. If you just made yourself the perfect sandwich, set it on the table, got yourself a beverage, and you came back to an empty plate and a very happy looking dog, would you be mad?
Of course not!
10. What's under you bed?
Dust phoofies, shoes and a very happy dog.
11. Why do "flammable" and "inflammable" mean the same thing?
Ummmmm.... uhhhh....This test is REALLY HARD!
Thank you ever so much, Vivienne. YOU ARE A DOLL!