Monday, January 9, 2012

Elegance and Grace

We live in a wonderful era. So many interesting things going on. But sometimes I long for the sartorial elegance of times past. I'm currently watching DOWNTON ABBEY Part II. Do you LOVE IT?!! And... I'm re-reading THE HOUSE OF MIRTH by Edith Wharton, one of my favorite novels of all time. Poor Lily Bart.
So of course I'm swooning over this Patrick Demarchelier photo shoot styled by the BRILLIANT Grace Coddington in the November 2011 issue of Vogue.
The next time I go to the beach I'm going to dress like this.

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful. I love all those looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning shoot! I too often dream of times past...

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This editorial is one of the best i 've seen for the last few month in vogue!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you do it? Did you wear something like this? I hope you did, or something like it... You would have felt mmmmmarvellous. Forget the skinny jeans - this look takes it hands down. I love your variations on a theme so I'm a new follower now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...